Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bargin buys!!

Things are a little tight right now, and it just so happens to be time to start thinking about school clothes. Scary thought right?

I need to run to Walmart to put the pictures from our Sim card onto a disk because it was too full to take any more pictures. Well Because Alex needed a new tooth brush from her orthodontist, I ended up not going to the Walmart I usually would go to, and went to the one closest to the orthodontist to save gas. so the whole way there I'm thinking to myself that this is ridiculous that I have to waste the gas just to get a special toothbrush. Why didn't they give us a spare so I didn't have to make a special trip? (yeah, I was having a pity party for myself and need to repent now).

Well I'm pretty sure now that the Lord has a hand in even the little things in our life! As I was heading towards the photo lab at Walmart, right there in the middle of the isle there were several racks of clothing on sale for $1, $2, and $3. I can't believe it! I was able to get at least 6 items for each child for school clothes, for under $3 each! Awesome! I love these kind of deals!
I even got some toys for Harrisen's Birthday (that is coming up soon) that were on sale 50% off.
Needless to say I was not complaining any more on the way home.

The Lord really is looking out for me and my little family!(well, we are actually kind of big)

No comments: